« Back College / Parents
While you may not be the ones in the classroom interacting with our staff & faculty on a day-to-day basis, you are a significant part of your student’s experience here at Heritage. We know that many of you have sacrificed along with your student to get them to this point and to see them through to graduation. We want you to feel comfortable with their choice to come to Heritage. We hope to meet you all and interact with you on move-in day, at special school-wide events, and at graduation. We look forward to celebrating with you as you watch your student accomplish great things and move on to a life of leadership and ministry.
As parents, we invite you to do a few things to intentionally stay in contact with us during your student’s time at Heritage, and afterwards:
1. Take a tour of the campus! We want you to see where your student will go to school and meet some of their professors. Book a tour for yourself and your student today! Watch the Admissions page for special open houses throughout the year as well. Email our Admissions Counsellor, Karin Torinvliet, for more information.
2. Join our newsletter list! We publish newsletters on a quarterly basis, and they are a great opportunity to stay connected to events at the school. Email us to join that list.
3. Attend an event at Heritage! We run many events throughout the year for the broader community – Ministry Leadership Days, Preaching Lectures, and concerts, just to name a few. Follow our calendar, website and newsletters and visit us for a special event.
- June 30: Residence Application Deadline
- July 31: Application Deadline
- July 31: Scholarship Deadline
- September 1: Move in Day
- September 1-5: Orientation Week
- September 2-3: English Placement Test
- September 4: Registration Day
- September 5-7: Heritage Student Retreat
Click here for Parent Testimonials