College / Board of Directors
Board of Directors
Heritage is governed by a Board of Governors to which the President reports. The board is comprised of distinguished Christian leaders from across Ontario. Heritage has adopted a Carver Policy Governance model for the Board of Governors and the institution.
- Dr. Norm Millar – (Chair) Senior Pastor, Harvest London
- Dr. Dusty Papke – (Vice-Chair, Board Governance and Development Committee) Senior Pastor, Pinegrove Fellowship Baptist, Bracebridge, President, D.L. Papke and Associates
- Mr. Clyde MacDonald – President, Eastern Ontario Construction Co. Ltd.
- Rev. Godfrey Thorogood – FEBCentral liaison. Leadership Development – FEBCentral
- Mr. John Friesen – CEO, Muskoka Bible Center
- Rev. Mike Anderson – Senior Pastor, Shoreline Baptist Church
- Mrs. Cyndi Pugh – (Chair of the Alumni Council) Alumni Relations, Heritage
- Mrs. Laurie Goble – Account Manager, Horta-Craft Limited
- Sue Wigston – Chief Operating Officer, Eagle’s Flight
- Tim Gatten – Community Relations Manager, London Optimist Sports Centre
- Jack Hannah – Community Pastor, Westney Heights Baptist Church Rev. Doug Blair – Chair Advisory Council, Senior Pastor, Blue Water Baptist Church
- Mr. Ian Ross – (Advisory Council), President, CEO – Grand Valley Fortifiers, Cambridge